Version: February 2016
- Orders will be void should injury befall stock from causes out of the control of Moondarra Blueberries.
- All orders are subject to the season’s growing conditions or errors in count.
- We exercise every precaution in keeping varieties true to name and warrant to the extent of the Moondarra Blueberries invoice price.
- Prices listed on this Order Form are current for 2016. Prices will increase in line with inflation for subsequent years.
- Shipping and quarantine costs could be subject to price fluctuations out of the control on Moonblue Berries Pty Ltd.
- If the Order Form is signed and dated, Moondarra Blueberries assumes the purchaser has read and understood these Terms & Conditions in their entirety.
ORDERS & DEPOSITS
- Minimum order of 50 plants of multiple varieties – minimum 10 plants per variety. Quantities under 50 plants are subject to a different pricing structure – please email email@example.com for information.
- A 30% deposit is required with your order to reserve your plants. Your order will only be processed once a deposit has been received.
- Plant orders are accepted all year round. On receipt of order and deposit, you will be contacted to confirm the availability of varieties ordered. Plants in each variety are allocated, in order, as order forms and deposits are received.
- On request, an order can be moved to the next year as a priority order.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order placed by any person, corporation
or entity, at any time.
ORDER CANCELLATION & MODIFICATION
- On cancellation of an order by the purchaser at anytime, the deposit is nonrefundable.
- Moondarra Blueberries will endeavour to satisfy all orders received. In situations where we are unable to supply part of the order, due to lack of stock, we are happy to cancel that part or transfer that part of the order to the following year.
- In situations where Moondarra Blueberries is unable to fullfill a complete order for the current order year, due to lack of stock, we are happy to return any deposit/s paid, on request of the purchaser. The order will be cancelled.
- All other order cancellation or modification situations will be negotiated on a case by case basis.
- All orders will be invoiced for balance of payment (minus deposit paid), including all applicable handling, postage, quarantine and packaging costs, prior to despatch. If extra costs can not be determined at time of invoicing, they will be invoiced post-delivery.
- Orders will be despatched on receipt of full payment.
- Payment can be made by cheque, money order, or via direct deposit. No credit cards will be accepted. Cheques payable to: Moonblue Berries Pty Ltd. For direct deposit, please include your name in the reference field for easy allocation of your payment – Acc. Name: Moonblue Berries P/L
BSB: 633 000 Acc #: 140770132
- If plants are picked up by the purchaser at our nursery, payment will be required on the day.
- All prices quoted are ex nursery.
- Plants are lifted and despatched from June to September (winter) in the fortnight you have indicated on this form. If we are unable to meet this delivery schedule, we will ring to negotiate a new delivery schedule.
- The purchaser will be contacted before despatch season to confirm delivery schedule and delivery address.
- Delivery is by our preferred carrier, Australia Post, unless a designated carrier is organised by you (please see our delivery options on Pg 2 of the Order Form).
- We welcome pick up at our nursery with 7 days notice and by making an appointment.
- Plants become the property of the purchaser once posted or placed with any other nominated plant transport company.
- Moondarra Blueberries are not responsible for loss, damage or delay in transit. Damage through transport are to be directed to the relevant shipping company.
- All orders shipped via Australia Post (or to Tasmania and Western Australia) are subject to barerooting, packing and carton costs (please see our delivery options on Pg 2 of the Order Form).
- Packaging materials and Moonblue organised freight/postage charges will be charged to the purchaser at cost (please see our delivery options on Pg 2 of the Order Form).
- For shipment of plants to Tasmania and Western Australia – additional preparation and handling is required to satisfy state quarantine requirements. Any incurred costs are the responsibility of the purchaser and will be invoiced accordingly.